A VERY VERSATILE HIGH-QUALITY PHASER PEDAL
Unlike most vintage phasers, the Tiny Orange Phaser is specially tuned for electric guitar
The tone is very musical and balanced thanks to carefully matched parts in the circuit. With the four controls, you can fine-tune the phaser effect to your taste. With the rotating switch you can choose between two different phase tones, the other is a light one and the other with the big fat low end and deep tone. With The Mix control, you can adjust phaser tones from very mild into deep phase effect. Speed range and amplitude of the internal oscillator are set to allow high phaser speeds without getting erratic.
You can find classic phasing sounds at about 12 o’clock speed setting, the lower settings produce a nice floating “Vibe”- a type of sound.
- SPEED: Controls the speed of the modulation.
- RESONANCE: Sets the resonance of the effect, making it sharper when increased.
- MIX: Mixes phaser effect with the dry signal.
- ROTATING SWITCH: Switches between two different phaser effects, a deeper and a lighter one.
- Current draw: approx. 26 mA at 9VDC
- Input impedance: approx. 500K Ohm’s
- Output impedance: approx. 1K Ohm’s
- Voltage supply range: 8 to 10V
- Complete bypass (true bypass) and input of circuit grounded when in bypass